Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is it about me?

Patron: Can I take you out for an Iced Tea?

What is about Iced Tea and myself? I'll be the first to say that iced tea is a mighty fine beverage. I'll also be the first to say that I am engaged to Mr. Icantpaymyfines and that is the not the first but the SECOND time that a COMPLETELY random person has asked me out for ICED TEA. I drink 2 cups of coffee every morning. I drink 3 beers, one bottle of wine, or 2 ounces of whiskey every evening and maybe 5 cups of tea per year. It is rarely ever sweet, iced tea because there isn't a Mr. Bojangles within walking distance of the library. Shame, I know, but I am really curious to know what provokes middle-aged men to walk in and say, "I'd like to take her out for an iced tea. She looks like she could use one."

1 comment:

Reptilian Skies and Peacock Eyes said...

man i wish there were bojangles around here.....