Sunday, November 8, 2009

Librarian don't have predictive text in their brains like your cell phone and google.

Patron: I'm looking for a book called The Swamp Goose
Librarian: I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like we have anything by that title. Nothing is coming up here in the catalog.
Patron: Huh. I could have sworn I saw something like that here a while ago.

Five minutes later:
Patron: Here it is! Told ya! ::Hands Librarian a booked titled Lu and the Swamp Ghost::
Librarian: Oh, I'm sorry. I looked up The Swamp Goose because I thought that was what you said.
Patron: Yeah, I did, but I thought you would have figured it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah! From your posts it appears that those who check out books from a library are either insane or just have the biggest personalities!

ICantPayMyFines said...

Biscuit, you get a prize. People who come into the library are out of their mother-lovin' minds.

They are also smart and thrifty for borrowing things instead of buying them.

Anonymous said...

you said you requested me on twitter but i didn't get any requests recently that resemble you. what is your twitter name? i decline alot of people! haha!

and i if i could make myself read books fast enough to utilize a library then i would... i buy books and the resell them.