Saturday, July 31, 2010

ooh, wow

Mr. ICantPayMyFine's Father died this past week , so that's where I've been instead. It blows. I'm not sure what his favorite book was, but I wish I'd asked. Thanks for hanging in there.

Did any of you read Catcher in the Rye in high school/college? I'm sure 90% of you did. Remember when Holden says "who wants flowers when you're dead?" I remembered. I didn't buy flowers. Lemme tell you something: they're not for you. They're for everyone else there watching and sitting and waiting. I might go read that book again.

In other news, if you're starting school in the next 4 weeks and you haven't started your summer reading project yet, your teacher might just plain give you an "F," and I'll give you a smirk that says, "yes, I would like fries with that."

No comments: